Welcome back! Here are the actions we have taken to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and guests.
PPE Training - Elevation staff have been trained in PPE protocols (disinfectant, masks...).
● Hand Sanitzer - is placed throughout the gym.
● Masks - staff are required to wear, except when outdoors
Cleaning Re-open - prior to re-opening, each piece of equipment and high touch area was thoroughly disinfected.
● Cardio and strength training.
● Group exercise - mats, Bosu balls, weights, bands, dumbbells, steps, floors.
● Daily - all equipment will be disinfected daily, mid-day if usage demands. Weekly - all group exercise equipment will be disinfected on Fridays.
Members are REQUIRED to disinfect each piece of equipment prior to and after usage. Please refer to signage throughout the fitness center.
Check-in - front desk will sign members in (as often as possible) to decrease iPad contact.
Locker Rooms/Restrooms - will be disinfected with enhanced protocols.
● Cardio - follow gym signage on distancing (every other piece will be out of service; rotated daily)
● Group Exercise (pre-registration required via email to [email protected] within 24 hours prior to the class)
- studio complies with 6-feet social distancing. Members are encouraged to bring their own mat.
● Outside classes - (maximum of 9 participants) . Outdoor distancing. No partner workout, shared equipment, circuit training
● Personal Training - will resume with client’s direction on distancing, no hands-on corrections or spotting assistance. Equipment will be cleaned between sessions. - Mask wearing will be CDC, state government and industry directed.
Welcome to Elevate Fitness & Wellness located in the Executive Plaza building in Hunt Valley, Maryland. We are excited for you to check out our 7400 square foot state of the art facility offering amazing group fitness classes, personal training, fitness assessments, well being programs, physical therapy, and much more. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly here.
Congratulations to our Wealthiest Loser Winners!
1st Place Male: Chris Caldwell
1st Place Female: Amanda Giulio
2nd Place Male: Kevin Kipp
2nd Place Female: Diana Bisengo
3rd Place Male: Taylor Fletcher
3rd Place Female: Kristyn Giulio
A Big Thanks To Our Sponsors for the Wealthiest Loser '20
- R&A Insurance
- Wancowicz & Associates
- Alba Law Group
- Fowley & Beckley
- Franklin Financial
- Three Dog Deli
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Clark Machinery
- French, Shepley & Strong
- Hill Management
- Hunt Valley Physical Therapy
- Garrison Advisors
- The QG